Monday, September 7, 2009

What does 'Parity Check 20000' mean and how do I fix it?

What does 'Parity Check 20000' mean and how do I fix it?
Every time I try to turn on my laptop (benq joybook s32) it is showing the message 'Parity Check 20,000' and failing to start up. I can't find anything about how to solve this problem on the net, apart from the fact that it may be something to do with the memory. How do I fix this?
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You replace your memory sticks with known good sticks. If your laptop has two sticks of memory, you remove one and start the laptop up. If the problem still occurs, you remove the second, put the first one back in and then start it up. If you only have one stick of memory, then you will need to replace it with a new one. end of line

Read more discussions: