Wednesday, January 28, 2009

BenQ laptop has stop reading my camera's memory card?

BenQ laptop has stop reading my camera's memory card? (urgent)?
I wanted to transfer photos from my memory card to the laptop by inserting the card into the memory card slot but the laptop wont read. I've tried transferring photos using this way before and it works fine. Plus now i've lost my camera's cable so is there anywhere way i could get my laptop to read the memory card ? and just so you know i can still see my photos through the camera , so i don't think my card is corrupted ? HELP ? ? 
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
My vaio has this problem from time to time. All I do is reboot the computer and everything works. I think after I put the computer into that low power state and then wake it is when the little things like the card reader and the optical drive become unresponsive. A simple ( and long four minute!) reboot works great for me.