Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Benq W500 projector using HDMI

I tried hooking my HP pavilion HDX9494nr laptop into my Benq W500 projector using HDMI and I am getting no pic?
I tried hooking my HP pavilion HDX9494nr laptop into my Benq W500 projector using HDMI and I am getting no picture. I have tried pressing Function/F4 and I tried going into my NVIDIA settings and it shows that I am connected to the W500 but still nothing on screen. Anybody else have a problem similar to this? What else can I do? 
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
when you connect the laptop to the prjector you need to do one more thing. The should be a "Fn" key on your laptop that is greyed out with corresponding greyed out symbols above the Function keys. Hit the "Fn" key and then press the greyed out corresponding key above the function keys that looks like a small monitor (mine is f5)