Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Laptop BenQ S32B-L.E21

Can Linux Linpus in laptop detect mouse or flash disk through USB port?
Yesterday, I went to a mall to buy Laptop BenQ S32B-L.E21 but later on I found out that it could not detect any mouse after the shopkeeper has change different mouses for three times. She said the reason is because Linux Linpus cannot detect any mouse. Is it true?Anyone who knows, please help me. Thanks
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't know about that version or that hardware, but Linux can certainly detect USB hardware. I do it all the time...I use a regular USB mouse with my laptop and a variety of storage devices, a camera, my phone, etc. Linux detects them all. You need to talk to someone who knows what they are talking about. Try the manufacturer web site.

Read more discussions: