Sunday, June 7, 2009

Benq Joybook Laptop

Is my laptop keyboard broken?
I have a Benq Joybook laptop. I'm typing The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog on the keys. But I got The q45c2 br6wn f6x 140-s 6ver the 3azy d6g on the screen. Is the keyboard broken or something wrong with the software?
Laptops & Notebooks - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Operator error likely.
2 :
I had the same problem on my Accer laptop. Not sure what caused it, but I reformated the hard drive and reloaded all the programs. Haven't had any problems after that.
3 :
is the num lock on ? if it is turn it off. I'm guessing it is because the letters you spelt were excactly what my computer says if i have num lock on. To turn it off you usually have to hold down the Fn key and hit Num Lock button

Read more discussions: