Monday, June 1, 2009

My laptop does not turn on when I press the power button?

My laptop does not turn on when I press the power button?
I have benq r55vu series laptop...from the couple of months I am having problem with it..iSomtimes when I press the power button it does not responds after I turn it off....but after 2 or 3 days it comes back to normal and it run... But the same problem repeats again and again... Can anyone help me to get rid of this problem permanenlty...
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It's possible you have a manufacture defect, I had the same problem when I purchased a laptop. Do you have extended warranty. It's a good idea to take it to a technician, possibly where you bought it. They'll determine what's the source of the problem.
2 :
This could be corrupt operating system files or the hard drive having bad disc sectors. Reinstall the operating system. Replace the hard drive and install operating system. Correct procedure to turn off: close all programs, go to start desk top screen, click log off, at next screen click turn off. To turn on press power on button and wait for log in screen.

Read more discussions: