Thursday, April 1, 2010

Benq laptop windows 7 upgrade

about windows 7 upgrade and so on ...?
I have a benq laptop that comes with windows vista oem disk . I installed the vista and activated it . I recently bought a new acer laptop that eligible for free windows 7 upgrade but unfortunately it doesn't have windows on it ! has no operation system . so the question is that can I install the benq windows vista on acer laptop and use the free windows 7 upgrade on it ? and does it stopped windows vista running on benq laptop ? My laptop is eligible for a free windows 7 upgrade but it have no windows vista operation system on it , what should I do now ?
Software - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No, because the Benq license if for that machine. You would need a seperate valid license for the ACER. If you tried it you would have to use the same license for both machines which wouldn't be allowed.

Read more discussions: