Tuesday, June 8, 2010

BenQ joybook lite u126

why my Bluetooth/WiFi light indicator is ALWAYS lighted up?
i'm using laptop benQ joybook lite u126 and was wondering why my Bluetooth/WiFi light indicator is ALWAYS lighted up even though i turned off both the Bluetooth and Wifi. Is it Something wrong with the driver? This causes my battery to run out fast. When I try to use my mobile phone to search for bluetooth device, it cannot detact my laptop...but my laptop always automatically connect to my wifi even though i turned it off. Any idea? PS: there's no physical button on my laptop to turn on/off. i have to do this via a few clicks on the software so i suspect maybe something wrong with the wifi/bluetooth driver? could it be?
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
check the setting wiil be enable the light

Read more discussions: