Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BenQ JoyBook S41 Intel Core 2 Duo T7100

Vista problem?
got a laptop recently, and is running Vista Home Premium... everything was fine until the lasat 2 days... i was installing office 2007 on it, but somehow, an error occured... thus i cancelled the installation, which requires me to use end process in task manager... after restarting the laptop, i found out that it is slower than it was to be (eg takes time to load the content in a folder/thumb drive...), at startup the hard disk led blinks for quite some time (>1min), and after that there's a lot of unexplained hard disk activity... such activity lasts for abt 5 sec and takes place every 3 sec, even when it is idle... anyone out there knows what happened to my laptop?? BenQ JoyBook S41 Intel Core 2 Duo T7100 Intel G965M chipset 2x1GB DDR2 667MHz RAM Nvidia GeForce 8600M GS 256MB GDDR3 Hitachi 120GB HDD SATA 8MB cache Windows Vista Home Premium
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
do you have windows vista dvd then format and reinstall windows vista if you don't have then download ccleaner and clean everything then download tune up utilities and then run startup manager and check off everything without nvidia* and the safe to remove. then make everything to optimize your pc then he will better than first you buy it. any help email me at odehrish@yahoo.com.

Read more discussions: