Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My laptop doesn't recognize my scanner?

my laptop doesn't recognize my scanner?
I have hp pavilion laptop with windows 7 and when i try to install a benq scanner it doesn't recognize it although i downloaded mirascan several times .I read in the net that windows 7 doesn't support benq scanners and when i tried troubleshooting it says the program is not compatible to the os .I downloaded another software from the net,but still have the same problem . How to make my OS recognize my scanner ??
Scanners - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can't make an OS recognize something that it doesn't support, get a different scanner that is supported by Windows 7.
2 :
You can't. That's your punishment for having benq JUNK. I've hooked my windows 7 HP pavilion to several printers and it has searched for drivers, found them and all work fine. Of course they are good scanners: Canon, Lexmark, HP and the like.

Read more discussions: