Monday, November 15, 2010

BenQ E2400HD

How would normal quality video look on a 24" HD monitor ?
I am looking to buy a 24" LCD monitor to go with my laptop and I have quite a lot of older videos (avi, mpeg, real media, etc etc) that are in a variety of different resolutions. I was wondering how the videos would look or turn out on, say, a BenQ E2400HD monitor. Will it be stretched and ugly, lots of fat pixels, or blur ? Will I HAVE to have true HD videos for them to look good on such a monitor ? Thanks in advance ! As in how my collection of different-resolution videos would look when watched in full screen. Thanks.
Monitors - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
They will look the same as they do now unless you have a really old monitor that supports a very low resolution. If you tell it to stretch it to full screen then obviously it will stretch it but it shouldn't do that unless you tell it to. You will HAVE to have 1080P movies to see the the best possible picture because it offers the best resolution.

Read more discussions: