Friday, January 8, 2010

Benq r 47 geforec9300m gs heat problem!

benq r 47 geforec9300m gs heat problem!?
I own a benq r-47 and have been experiencing my Geforce 9300m gs heat up as high as 100 degree when i play games such as COD shocking.gif !!!! I want to ask if this is normal for geforce 9300m gs? i think thats too high more like overheat!!.. I have sent an e-mail to benq r-47 technical support and ask whether this is normal.. and they told me that this is normal and i dont have to worry about it and they also said if your uncomfortable with the heat use a cooling FAN!! i have been using a cooling fan all these while... my benq r-47 is only a year old and never have any malfunction with any hardware before... Is there other benq r-47 owners who experience this? Can somebody tell me what is exactly is there a problem with my laptop or is the geforce 9300 mgs is like that?? Here is my spec Intel core 2 duo t6600 (2.2ghz) 2gb ram geforce 9300mgs 256ram os window 7 pro
Other - Hardware - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
hey dood i no u prbly dont want 2 here dis but prtty much dat guys rite an u gunna juss gunna have 2 b usin dat fan dere an u b doin da rite think by usin it in a 1st plays cuz dats da way u gunna keep i kewl unless u b wantin 2 b usin yer pooter in da frige wich im gussin u dont want 2 do so yuh preyyt much if u got nemore questuns u juss emayl me cuz i no all kindsa stuff bot pooters k lol lol lol

Read more discussions: