Friday, January 29, 2010

BENQ JoyBook P52

Joybook / Laptop problems! PLEASE read!!?
I recently bought BENQ JoyBook P52. It works great, but the problem is with the battery charger. It worked yesterday (the green light was on), but today it doesn't. I tried every plug in my house, the battery charger light won't turn on at all. What can I do about this? PLEASE help me. If the charger won't work, once the battery empties I won't be able to use my laptop anymore. PLEASE help! P.S. I will choose a best answer.
Laptops & Notebooks - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you plugin the charger intoevery plug and it still doesn't charge than the charger is to be blamed, or the cable - maybe it is broken. Take it back to the dealer.
2 :
if your battery is fully charged right now, it will not come on. If you know it needs to be charged, and the light is not coming on, check your power management settings. If everything seems in order when you do that, then maybe take it back to the store where you bought it and let them have a look. It maybe something simple, or you may need warranty work done
3 :
blapath is right, maybe the charger is broken, but also can be the battery ;)
4 :
plug in your computer and look down by your clock and see if your computer is regestering that it is plugged in, it'll say something. like Power sorce AC Power. or something I depends on the make of the computer, but on mine its like a battary held up by two hands. but move your mouse over it and see. also there are lights on your computer around the front of it or on some its next to the power button. with the computer off. plug it in and see if any of the lights come on. if not you might have to take the computer back and get a new charger for it. if you want me to talk you threw everything just email me, xfree_at_lastxx@yahoo.com,

Read more discussions: