Tuesday, February 2, 2010

BenQ G2220HD

I'd like to buy a monitor to my laptop. I need some help to decide.?
I am thinking about buying BenQ G2220HD or BenQ G2220HDA or Asus VH222D monitor to my lenovo thinkpad r61i laptop. But i am not sure if this model can handle HD monitors or not. I'd appreciate if you could give me some pros and cons to the brands (benq, asus). Thanks! The graphic card of the thinkpad r61i is: 128MB nVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M
Monitors - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i have a netbook with the gma 950 and mine cant support my benq E2200HD (older version of the G2220HD). i am not sure if you have exactly the same gpu but if you do... and i assume you do (to find this out go to properties, change resolution and then it should say the gpu you have. if you have the X3100 then it supports 1920x1080, if you have something like the GMA 950, 965,915 then it wont) then i would get a smaller resolutioned one maybe 19" or something. i love my Benq has performed flawlessly for 6months, no dead pixels, great quality i truly superb monitor. if your laptop does support full-hd then by all means dont hesitate to grab the G2220HD. oh but the benq will smudge very easely :)

Read more discussions: