Sunday, February 14, 2010

Does this seem like a good laptop?

Does this seem like a good laptop?
I am so stupid when it comes to electronic. I am giving my laptop to my little brother and buy myself another one. What I usually do on my computer/laptop is using the Internet. I also save a lot of videos, songs and pictures. I mean A LOT. I also save a lot of notes from classes and stuff. Oh and I like playing second life :) I am considering either this one http://www.bixnet.com/as47se3.html or this one http://nbtoshiba.ru/catalog/product_details/Toshiba_Satellite_A200-11C_196option/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28&page=shop.product_details&category_id=details&product_id=196&flypage=shop.flypage&vmcchk=1 IT's in Russian but I think you can get the idea lol or this one http://www.vgcomputing.com.au/nsbenqA52V02.html and finally this one http://www.allteq.com.au/benq/A52E_specs.html Which one is the best do you think? I'm kinda feeling the third is the one lol Thanks in advance and sorry about my speling I'm soooooo sleepy! spelling i meant lol I forgot to change the title :|
Laptops & Notebooks - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Those systems are all pretty much horrible. Almost a grand for a Vista Home Basic system? Geeks, NewEgg and Walmart all have those starting at like 350-400 for a Home Basic laptop. I suggest you keep looking. If you are willing to spend a grand, go find a cheap alienware, which will play games fairly well and have a good, stable, solid machine.
2 :
I think the 1st one is a good laptop. it has all the necessary things need for surfing the web or doing work. But you are always carrying a risk when you buy pre- built laptops. GOOD luck.
3 :
The second one the Toshiba laptop is the best out of these, but seriously u could probably get something better from ur local store at a cheaper price. Whatever u do please don't buy the third one, its horrible. So out of these 4 the best is the Toshiba again, the site in Russian, anyway take care. Good Luck!
4 :
i just got the Toshiba Satellite A205-S7458. it is really fast for entry level gaming and doeseverything i need it to do. 2GB of ram. 200Gb hard drive. Intel Core 2 Duo. really nice. Office Depot price is $949.99. you can probably get it for less somewhere online.

Read more discussions: