Sunday, August 8, 2010

BENQ PB6200

how do i hook up a projector and a external monitor to my lap top?
I can hook up the monitor to my lap top just fine, or hook up my projector to my lap top just fine ( using a s video for the projector and the regular cord that is attached to the monitor. ) but i cant get both external displays to work at the same time. i know it is possible, how do i do it? the monitor is a KDS usa and the projector is a BENQ PB6200 my laptop is a Toshiba satellite P205-s7804. thanks for your help SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY PLEASE.
Monitors - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
it wont work at same time, cause there'll be 2 things trying to get from laptop. i never tried this.but a friend has and she said that it wont work unless you use one at a time.

Read more discussions: