Sunday, August 29, 2010

xbox 360 dvd drive flash?

xbox 360 dvd drive flash?
I need to replace my benq dvd drive on my xbox 360. I think i need to flash the drive some how so it will work is that right? all i have is a laptop computer. How can I flash a xbox 360 benq dvd drive using a laptop pc? any help would be great thanks PS...I have no idea what im doing lol
Video & Online Games - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you cant you need a desktop for its drive unless you want to tear apart it wich will 99% destroy it.
2 :
Since the Xbox 360's DVD drive uses a normal SATA connection. You will need a Desktop PC that has a free SATA port to flash the drive. Laptops, even those that use SATA, have a different type of connection to desktops and are not compatible, sorry.

Read more discussions: