Sunday, August 15, 2010

File Error in my digital cam?

File Error in my digital cam?
I have a Benq digital cam. I took many pics and when I try to view them, it gives me the "File Error" msg. how can I retrieve the pics????????? I put the memory card in the slot in my laptop but it didnt read it as well...it said thatit needs formatting and that I have to format it, but I dont want to lose the pics !
Cameras - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Use image recovery software, like this one for example: http://www.photosrecovery.com You can find others like it on the Internet. Most of them have free trials to see what would be recovered, so you don't have to buy anything until you see what would be recovered. So don't despair--you can recover your images and then format your card.

Read more discussions: