Thursday, September 2, 2010

BLINKING EVERY MINUTE OR SO HELP!!?

Dual Monitor Problem. BLINKING EVERY MINUTE OR SO HELP!!?
I just bought a new BenQ monitor to connect it with my laptop and every few minutes the BenQ monitor keeps blinking or flickering for a second and does it again again and again doesnt stop. HOW DO YOU FIX THIS. Is this the laptop's problem or the Monitor's problem. I don't want to go through the hassle of returning and repackaging~~~
Monitors - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I had this problem on my Compaq when I first installed Windows 7. I found that the screen kept flickering. I think it is neither the laptop's problem nor the monitor's problem. It could be the operating system's problem. I installed Windows 7 and the screen kept flickewring, but a Windows Update solved the problem. I suggest you check for your updates.

Read more discussions: