Saturday, January 29, 2011

compare this brands of laptops give your cons and pros and experience with them ?

compare this brands of laptops give your cons and pros and experience with them ?
acer, mac, asus, benQ, blue, compaq, dell, fujitsu, HP, IBM, lenovo, MSI, NEO, packard bell, toshiba, & voodoo. durability, price worth, cons, pros, & etc
Laptops & Notebooks - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
My hands-on experience tells me that Acer and Dell have good price worth, while the durability and quiality of IBM and Lenovo are beyond question. Hope this can help u.
2 :
Some are good laptops you have mention, but for me I will always use Sony VIO. Wonderful laptops and I never had a problem. If you want to have a nice, durability laptop for a long time... I recommend you Sony VIO. It is worth to save the money to buy a good one. Do not buy a pass by laptop, in the long run you will have to buy another one. Right now I own 5 laptops and 3 desktops all are Sony vio. Why Sony ? Because I did bought in the past some of the ones that you have mention above and really have to sell it or give away, till I bought Sony. WHOA!!! My laptops and desktops never had to see the PC Dr. I have them for years. I spent good money for it but it worth every penny. That is why? I had never spent any money on repairs because I never had a problem with any of them. Best
3 :
I have found that Compaq (which is HP) and Sony's are the more reliable brands Dell (yes it is cheaper but if you have to replace a part from it, it does cost 2 arms and a leg to replace) Acers have given me some problems with the different laptops that I have at work. I have had one that the power supply was making some weird noises right out of the box.

Read more discussions: