Saturday, January 15, 2011

What do you think? What should I uninstall? Or install?

What do you think? What should I uninstall? Or install?
Hy! My brother tells me that I have too many software installed on my laptop. I don't know if they are all good and useful, if I should uninstall some of them or change some of them with something else. I have a Benq Joy-book. I am on the Internet each day, I read the mail, I play on-line games, I watch movies, I download movies, games, music, I write, I read, I listen to music. I said some of the things I do for you to know. So, besides the games or some small softwares, the others installed softwares are: 1. ACD See 10, 2. Adobe Flash Player, 3. Adobe Reader 8, 4. Adobe Shockwave Player, 5. Avira AntiVirus Personal, 6. CCleaner, 7. Daemon Tools, 8. FWT Connect, 9. Java 6, 10. K-Lite Mega Codec Pack, 11. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, 12. Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007, 13. Microsoft Silverlight, 14. Nero 8, 15. Notepad ++, 16. Opera 11, 17. Quick Time, 18. Speed Up My PC, 19. Super Anti-Spyware, 20. Total Commander, 21. uTorrent 1.7.7, 22. Winamp 5.53, 23. Windows Media Player, 24. WinRar 3.61. Could you help me? If there is someone who is specialized in computers or things associated with them, I would be grateful if they could answer. What would you change?
Software - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
two virus-protection programs are not important , one is enough , also pc-cleaning programs when to be one so it is enough , and any programs you see that you don't use and they don't do important things to your pc so it's better to remove them

Read more discussions: