Sunday, January 2, 2011

I cant access on internet?

I cant access on internet?
Im using LAn connection via smartbro from philipines. using benQ netbook os: winXp.. I am connected but.. when I open my browser engine. mozilla firefoe and internet explorer.. the web page cant be loaded? AmmF! but why? when i check my network connection i found my gateway connection was disabled? when i Enabled it? It says connection failed? why? I cant access. but last week there is no problem with my connection.On last Oct. 27,2010. I connect my netbook at wi-fi public and when at home that was my problwm? kindly help me and explain how to that? hmm? when i use my acer laptop here at my smart bro.. it works but when used my netbook i cant access with my connection? I also use Edimax router 6226n already maccloned and configured? Im done reseting my router? help me!! i give my best answer the one who can help me
Computer Networking - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You said that it worked fine from a wireless access point? It's possible that the connection to the wireless is interrupting your new connection. Go in and disable the wireless on your laptop and re enable it. That should reset the connection to your wireless. If need a little help you could easily locate it by opening up run and typing ncpa.cpl into the run field and it will bring up your wired connections and wireless connections. Hope this helps.

Read more discussions: