Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Help Modding my Xbox 360?

Help Modding my Xbox 360?
Ok I need help modding my Xbox 360, I Know for a fact I have a BenQ disk drive. The only question is, will a USB to SATA cable work? I also am wondering if theres any other items I need to complete this process besides: A computer, Xbox 360, Complete package of Software ( includes stealth writing, jungleflash, game ripping etc...) disc media and of course games to rip. Is that all I need pretty much? Cause I have a laptop, and i'm not sure if thats ok. It has vista 64-bit also... And lastly... Im so sick and tired of people who answer questions like: I'm not sure, I don't know but..., or any answer trying to steer me away from modding the console.
Xbox - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6YFY3EIY Password is luelinks Decompress it - Complete Modding Solution for Samsung/BenQ/Lite-On - USB-Based Successor to 360 Modification Disc Project - iXtreme v1.6 (12x) Firmware - 0800 Mode for Samsung/BenQ/Lite-On (thanks to iXtreme v1.6) - USB Flash/Thumb Drive Bootable! - Supports Samsung TS-H943 - Supports BenQ VAD6038 - Supports Lite-On DG-16D2S - Supports Previously Modded Drives - Supports Previously Spoofed Drives - 100% DOS Based Dumping & Flashing - Fully Automatic Dumping & Flashing - Step-by-Step Instructions - Backup of all drive-related files to USB flash/thumb drive! - Full color instructions are included in the rar. **NEW** also during the modding process as well, you CANNOT fuck this up! - Make sure you have a VT6421 (or compatible) PCI SATA card installed in your PC (you can purchase one here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815124022) - Follow the prompts to mod any Samsung, BenQ, or Lite-On XBOX 360 DVD-ROM drive - All firmware dumps, modified firmware, and other files related to the drive being modified will be placed in the following directories on your flash drive: (X: relates to whatever letter your flash drive is assigned) Samsung TS-H943 - X:\SAMFILES BenQ VAD6038 - X:\BENFILES Lite-On DG-16D2S - X:\LONFILES http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/40056/xbox360/benq.html to HOW to Mod it

Read more discussions: