Tuesday, July 28, 2009

benq ArcSoft WebCam Companion

help with benq ArcSoft WebCam Companion?
I'm really new at the whole webcam thing. I was using it on msn on my benq laptop, and I chose an effect (my laptop supports the ArcSoft WebCam Companion program) and now I don't know how to get rid of it! i tried reopening the webcam program, but the effects box doesn't show up anymore. When it does show up, I don't know how to get rid of the effect, you can only choose another effect. I'm not quite sure if this even make sense..but can someone please help me??
Add-ons - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The Internet is a wonderful invention. If you take your subject of your question and add to what you want to know about it, the search engine will do the rest. For example: My subject is Teaching. I want to know where to get certified. The search engine result is as follows: Teaching + state certification requirements What you get is this: http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Teachin... This will work for any subject category. Give it a try and good luck.

Read more discussions: