Tuesday, July 7, 2009

BenQ Joybook S53

is it possible to install Mac OS X on my laptop? if yes, which OS X should I get?
I'm currently using BenQ Joybook S53, it's a bit ancient laptop running on Windows XP SP2, 1.86 GHz Intel Centrino processor with 1.24 GB of RAM. I've tried to "pimp it up" using FlyaKite OS X theme but ended up to get some viruses (lol). My eyes have been flashed with Apple's beautifulness... I'm blind.
Software - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Alas, no, MacOS does not run on anything other than Apple hardware. Apple hardware can, however, run XP et al. Its a good investment, or a better investment than a PC, at any rate. The overall cost of use (total cost of ownership) is lower, easier to use, more reliable, etc. Its worth the extra bucks.
2 :
yes you can do it ive seen it before but it is illegal to do and very very hard
3 :
No, it is NOT possible to use OS X on a Wintel machine. You don't have the Mac specific ROMs.
4 :
Go to the light

Read more discussions: